MaxCare are proud to be the Major Supply Partner of the Cows Create Careers programme. As part of this partnership, Cows Create Careers and MaxCare invited school students the opportunity to produce an advertisement for MaxCare Calf Milk Replacer, in support of the Australian Dairy Industry, to win $1,000 for their school.
118 schools across Australia entered this competition. The following 4 schools have been short listed to win $1,000;
- Cressy District High School, Cressy TAS
- Moss Vale High School, Moss Vale NSW
- Oakhill College, Castle Hill NSW
- Lucindale Area School, Lucindale SA
We need your help in deciding which school will win the advertisement challenge!
HOW TO VOTE:
- See below each school’s advertisement entry.
- VOTE for the advertisement that you think should win through this link – VOTE HERE.
- Please note only one vote per person will be allowed.
Voting closes Friday 28th October 2022 at 4pm AEST.
1. Cressy District High School, Cressy TAS
2. Moss Vale High School, Moss Vale NSW
3. Oakhill College, Castle Hill NSW
4. Lucindale Area School, Lucindale SA
TO VOTE PLEASE CLICK HERE! Thank you.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Cows Create Careers program click here.