MaxCare are proud to be the Major Supply Partner of the Cows Create Careers program. As part of this partnership, Cows Create Careers and MaxCare offered schools and students the exciting opportunity to produce an advertisement to promote MaxCare Premium Calf Milk Replacer.
We now need your help in deciding which school will win the advertisement challenge! The top four schools in the running to win are:
- Burnie High School – Group 1: Dairy Godmothers
- Burnie High School – Group 2: Moovas and Shakers
- Cessnock High School
- Glencoe Central Primary School
HOW TO VOTE:
– Each school’s advert is shown below. To vote for the advert that you think should win, simply write the school’s name in the comments section at the bottom of this article. If you are voting for Burnie High School make sure you write Group 1 or Group 2 in the comments section as well.
– Please note one vote per person will be allowed.
– Voting closes FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 2018 at 5pm.
Burnie High School – Group 1: Dairy Godmothers
Burnie High School – Group 2: Moovas and Shakers
Cessnock High School
Glencoe Central Primary School
If you’re interested in learning more about the Cows Create Careers program click here.